Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This is just too good not to share...

...so today I got up, was running late for work, called the boss to let him know (he was running late too, thank you big ol' Jesus), survived a flurry of paperwork, left to go let my therapist run me through a meat grinder for an hour.

Through tears, to said therapist I say "you make people cry all day for a living, do you actually feel good about yourself when you go home at night"? It was that good. She just smiled.

Got back in the car, munching my way onto the freeway with one hand, driving with the other...oh no, I can see where you think this is going and it's not there, no ADHD car crashes today.

Finished with munching I call my boyfriend because I forgot to tell him that I was going to class for the afternoon. Oh, apparently I DID tell him. Hm, no matter at least HE remembered. Then, like a flash from the heavens...I realize. I don't have class tonight. Wait, do I? Wait...hey boyfriend, can you please look it up on your computer because I have already driven 40 MILES FROM HOME on my way to this class that I have no idea if I'm supposed to be at!?

He looked it up. No face-to-face class until October.

Arrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh. Stupidest Smart Girl In The World strikes again. Did I mention I have a 3.8 GPA? Yeah baby...wait, how do I get out of this paper bag???

No comments:

Post a Comment