Friday, March 12, 2010

BRING ON THE CHAOS

Okay, that's it, I've had it with all of this organization and lack of chaos in my life...I NEED SOME EXCITEMENT. Now how am I going to get it without doing something "bad".

I'm gonna have to think about that. I should probably disclose that I didn't take my Concerta today. Haha. Ma leg is bouncing and my dog is driving me insane (go chew on some animal bi-products and quit doing the whimper-chuckle noise!).

I did order some new shoes today...but that didn't do the trick. Even though one pair is BLUE and the other pair has SEQUINS.

If my poor boyfriend was here I would start poking him and grabbing him and dancing around the kitchen talking his head off...which he strangely seems to find calming and amusing. Direct quote "the sound of your voice relaxes me". This from a dude with anxiety. I said "you're a lucky man then, because you're going to hear it a lot".

Okay I'm going to try a REALLY ANNOYING experiment...crack open a can of Diet Coke...and try focusing all of this energy on my work pile.

(THE DOG REALLY NEEDS TO STOP MAKING THE WHIMPER-CHUCKLE NOISE, GAAAAAH! Maybe I'll split the Diet Coke with him???)

No comments:

Post a Comment