Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Blue Ribbon Day

Well so far the only thing that has gone "right" is a productive board meeting...that I was attending when I was apparently supposed to be at my medication check in appointment...which I realized too late that I had missed...after realizing latelatelate last night that I'd missed my therapy appointment yesterday. After not being able to get to sleep last night at ALL and having a long, long work day.

Also on the awesome list today is the fact that I'm desperately trying to pull together a community event for a surprisingly difficult to work with group and...I finally had a four hour window to deal with it...after being largely ignored by the group for the entire holiday season...and my printer won't work, and my internet connection apparently does not exist today. I now have 1.25 hours to try to get done a job that was already too big for the window of time allotted.

Nothing else to say...it's not even noon yet. I guess that means there's time for the day to get better, but you know what? I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen, considering that technology has just effectively screwed the next two weeks of my life with one failure after another this morning.

Mmmm, love shit sandwiches for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment