Friday, November 20, 2009

1000 widget focus, meet 1000 widget fortress...

Treating my ADHD has given me appreciation for cool things like CLOSED DOORS, not answering emails unless I have the time, and ignoring phone calls when I'm trying to get things done. It has also given me the ability to say NO. Unfortunately right now that puts me in conflict with pretty much everything and everyone in my life. And I can't tell you how...how...yeah, you know honestly, it's totally fucking crazymaking. I now that this is all normal "transition", but I'm fucking sick of it and it's fucking pissing me off.

There, I said it. And I just want shit to quit pulling me in 15 directions. And I will do whatever I have to do, to make that happen, even if it means ignoring situations that just plain "can't hear" my "no".

I could go on and on about all the awesome, proactive things I'm going to have to do to make this situation suck less...but I actually have too much shit to do right now! Closing office door. Sent boss for lunch.

Ignoring phone. Praying for four more hours in day.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment