Friday, June 12, 2009

Where's my landing gear...

"I fly like paper, get high like planes..."

Um, I'm flying this plane today aka, my brain, and it won't land. My landing gear will simply not deploy. I keep pressing the button and nope, no cooperation.

I'm also drowning in bad metaphors. I just don't know how else to describe this wiggy feeling. The brain simply will not land. "The mouth" has been in charge for two days now as I chat the heads off of anyone who will listen, "the BEST IDEAS EVER" are occurring to me with high frequency (and trust me, only about 25 percent of them are the best ideas ever) and...here I am at work writing a blog post, that I have to promise myself will be a short one because...I really do have work to do and I'm already having a hard time sitting my brain still to do it...

But later, I'm calling the NP to see if maybe we can bump up that increase in dosage...yeah!!! THAT would be the best idea ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment