Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gotta Do Watcha Gotta Do

After a well-intentioned but misguided attempt at "breaking my dog in" regarding crowds...at a holiday parade...with loud fire engines...and scaring him half to death (he was just barely peeking out of my coat...good thing he only weighs 3 lbs)...I have returned home with a single mission and purpose. To get this last semester of school OFF MY ASS and out of my life for good.

I have traded water for beer, thus trading homework quality for homework quantity...and I don't care what it takes. If it takes an all-nighter, fine. If it takes another beer or two...FINE. If it takes leaving work at noon tomorrow to get 'er done...FINE. I have had this semester up to here (imagine short girl with hand stretched over her head indicating also short, but slightly taller status, holding a 3 lb Chihuahua).

The puppy is busy with his rawhide, the cats are settled in to observe.

Swig...log out of blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment