Thursday, October 15, 2009

Only two sure things in life...

...and since I'm not dead, that must mean it's tax day. Yes, because I filed for an extension. Yes, I know this is posting on the 16th, and the date will read as such, and no I don't care because I DID transmit it online hours ago.

A BIG FIRST: A few weeks ago I hired a friend to do my bookkeeping. I can't believe how easy it was to do my taxes with all the information right there!!! And Quickbooks makes all these cool little reports and charts and things to show you how your businesses and stuff are actually doing in reality.

I loved that! See, I had no real idea how much money I was making. Classic.

When was the last time that tax day was this much fun? Uh...never 'til now. I think I could get used to delegating more often if this is what it leads to...

No comments:

Post a Comment