Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ugggghhhhh, one of THOSE mornings...

...where I drop things, and bump into things and my brain feels like pea soup, and the dog is running around the house like a maniac just out of my reach every time I try to catch him to put him in his room before I leave the house, and I stepped in a puddle of water with socks on because my eyes were hardly open, and the cats wouldn't STFU, and I got 8 hours of sleep but feel like I got none, and I keep hurting myself accidentally, and I'm pissed because the cat litter got stuck to my feet, and look, I'm dropping things again, and I can't get the gas cap open on the car and...

You get the idea.

I used to have mornings like this all the time.

I was also 20 minutes late to therapy. WHICH SUCKED. Even though the session was good.

Gah...but here's what I realized, and said to my therapist when she asked why I was so damned late...I used to have mornings like this all this time. ALL the time.

And I don't anymore.

:) Let's hear it for self-awareness and treatment. In light of this realization, I guess I'm just thankful that I don't have lame mornings like this every day anymore. Even though I hate this morning, looking at the stuff that "wrong", there's some that I just plain don't have control over. And I know what to do about the things I do have control over.

I just wish I would stop dropping shit. That's got me on my last nerve.

xxxxxxx <-----------See, there it is...my last nerve. Figured I'd type it out so I can keep track of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment