Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Is this the eye of the storm...

...or the result of treatment? Or both?

I feel like it's way easier for me to juggle my life these days, for the most part. It's still busy, it's still wild...it's still creative, but there are moments where it feels REALLY busy, and then...moments and chunks of days where it just feels calm. Even when I'm busy.

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!?

It just feels like less work to get certain things done. Less work to deal with ordinary details of life.

Like...and this is really bizarre, I've actually been keeping my clothes sort of organized and hanging up my coats...instead of leaving them where the cats climb in them and then having to spend time getting the hair off of them so I don't look like a slob when I leave the house. And not in an OCD kind of way, where you feel driven or compelled to do something...I just hang up the coat.

Huh.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure why it happens, but yes there are good moments I have when I realize I did some of the things I needed to do, that actualy were more enjoyable/stimulating than I thought they would be. I also kick myself in the a** for not doing em a month ago..lol

    ReplyDelete