Sunday, August 16, 2009

Peer Support: Preparing

I am preparing to meet with a mental health peer support group tomorrow, mid-day. This is an exciting opportunity. Speaking to people about art/creativity and its interrelation with mental health issues is a very relevant subject for me personally, but helping others with information to set up resources that will help heal other people...priceless stuff.

I will have to edit my thoughts, but first, am letting myself go wild and write down everything relevant. It's an informal meeting but I always prefer to be over, rather than under-prepared...and hey, brainstorming is the most ADHD friendly part of the planning process, right? Hog wild, here I come!

I really believe that creative pursuits are one of the best tools for helping people make sense of the world around them. Certainly is for me :)

I need to keep working on my brainstorming though...so...

No comments:

Post a Comment